We only book one wedding per day, beginning to end it's YOUR day.
Before you Book:
- A personal tour of our facility
- Provide an email with all banquet information and pricing so you can ask as many questions as needed.
- Provide couple with any vendor referrals for bakeries, photographers, DJs, musicians, etc.
- Provide a complimentary food tasting with our Executive Chef.
- Meet until the bride is comfortable with colors, decorations, timeline, etc.
- Help coordinate final timeline of all events including the rehearsal, ceremony, cake cutting, special dances, toasts, blessings and arrival of vendors.
- Call and confirm arrival time with each vendor and details pertaining to their service.
- Coordinate the day and time of the rehearsal with the bride and groom, officiant, etc.
- Supervise the processional and recessional according to preferences.
- Assist bridal party in duties they are to perform.
- Arrive several hours early to ensure proper deliveries from florist, bakery & other pertinent vendors.
- Be on site for bridal party assistance during preparations.
- Ensure that all favors, cameras, guest book, place cards, etc. are in the proper locations as per bride’s special instructions.
- Assist groom & attendants as well as family members with corsages.
- Coordinate day’s events with photographer, musicians & videographer.
- Monitor guest arrivals to adjust start time as needed.
- Begin ceremony, assist in all bridal party placements for the ceremony.
- Coordinate bridal party & family after ceremony for post-ceremony photos.
- Assist guests to cocktail hour while bridal party photos are taken.
- Coordinate photos on golf course with photographer, bride & groom and Holly Hills staff member.
- Assist in any transfer of floral arrangements or other items to the reception location.
- Present cake for cutting.
- Cut and provide cake service to all guests.
- Assist head server with bridal party service of food & drinks.
- Ensure that all bridal decorations are gathered into main area for a stress-free departure.
- Personally hand bride & groom cards and ensure that all gifts and personal items from the club are loaded into the appropriate vehicles.
Please complete the below form for more information and to schedule your private tour.