Before you Book:
- A personal tour of our facility
- Provide an email with all banquet information and pricing so you can ask as many questions as needed.
- Provide personal referrals from past couples.
- Provide couple with any vendor referrals for bakeries, photographers, DJs, musicians, etc...
- Provide a complimentary food tasting with our Executive Chef, John Lancy.
- Meet until the bride is comfortable with colors, decorations, time line, etc..
- Help to coordinate final time line of all events including the rehearsal, ceremony, cake cutting, special dances, toasts, blessings and arrival of vendors.
- Call and confirm with each vendor as to arrival time and details pertaining to their service.
- Coordinate the day and time of the rehearsal with the bride and groom, officiant, etc...
- Supervise the processional and recessional according to preferences.
- Assist bridal party in duties they are to perform.
- Confirm arrival times with all key participants, including family members, bridal party & vendors.
Email or call Catering & Events Director, Elizabeth O'Connell:
email@example.com | (301) 694-8322.
Photo Credit Top to Bottom: Halo Photographic & Karen Stump Photography.